CPG Publications a division of CPG Communications Corp. is a publishing firm
specializing in recruitment and lifestyle publications for African-American
and Hispanic/Latino readers.
We are committed to helping students and professionals live well. Each
publication guides readers to their maximum leadership potential, while
helping them discover rewarding career paths and healthy, productive
We offer four sister publications a series that penetrates more than 1.8
million readers nationwide. Each magazine reaches both Black and Latino
readers at unique stages in their career development. College PreView™ and
First Opportunity™ are high school publications targeting college-bound
juniors and seniors. DirectAIM™ is designed for college students who seek
information about career and business development. CareerFOCUS™, "The
Magazine for Today's Professional Lifestyles,"™ is our flagship publication
that guides rising professionals and executives as they navigate corporate
and business landscapes.
None of these products are available on the newsstand. We deliver them to
the reader via controlled circulation to avoid getting lost in the clutter.
About 12% of our readership is subscription based. The remaining 88%
receive the publications through strategic partnerships with high schools,
college and university career-placement centers and alumni offices, as well
as a myriad of professional associations.
If you have found yourself at an impasse trying to identify new ways to
market your product, service, or workplace, take a closer look at the media
offered by CPG Publications. We reach an intelligent audience with big
plans for the future not to mention, their combined discretionary income
surpasses $900 billion.
To speak to an account executive, write to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
Click here to learn how each magazine supports your diversity advertising